Pigment ink - Aluminium cap 05 kurun
- Free shipping from 90€ orders in Europe
- En stock
- Inventaire sur le chemin
Personalise your Kakimori ink bottle with the delicate simplicity of the aluminium cap.
Functional tools for a lifetime of use. Our writing tools are designed to become your companions, developing personal character through the journey of ownership. The simple yet charming glass bottle has been designed for seamless use, creating a bottled ink that's bound to inspire writing with joy.
Material features :
Let your ink bottle make an aesthetic statement with a cap finish that complements your space and furnishings.
Each cap is carefully hand finished, giving the metal a touch of softness and subtle detailing that can only be achieved by hand.
Japanese cherry, aluminium, indigo dye or urushi lacquer — our nib holder and pen rest are available in various finishes so you can create your own ensemble.
Use and care :
- Do not overtighten to avoid damage to the cap.
- To prevent rust, wipe off any water or surface moisture immediately.
- If marked with ink, wipe clean with a soft cloth.
- This product is a pigment ink.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- If swallowed, give fluids and seek medical advice. If in contact with the eyes, flush with running water and seek medical advice.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Use the pen regularly to prevent ink from drying on the nib.
|Product name||Pigment ink - Aluminium cap|
|Dimensions||H48 x Ø58mm|
|Manufacturer||Yamamura Bottle Manufacturing (bottle)
Alloy Inc. (cap)
Turner Colour Works Ltd. (ink)
|Country of manufacture||Japan|