Pigment ink - Sakura wood cap 05 kurun
- Free shipping from 90€ orders in Europe
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Kurun depicts the dance of a vine’s curling tendrils. A green that captures both vitality and a sense of calm.
Functional tools for a lifetime of use. Our writing tools are designed to become your companions, developing personal character through the journey of ownership. The simple yet charming glass bottle has been designed for seamless use, creating a bottled ink that's bound to inspire writing with joy.
Material features :
Let your ink bottle make an aesthetic statement with a cap finish that complements your space and furnishings.
Experience the texture and feel of natural wood. Japanese cherry is characterised by the reddening of its colour over time. An ink-resistant finish ensures practicality without compromising the natural texture.
Japanese cherry, aluminium, indigo dye or urushi lacquer — our nib holder and pen rest are available in various finishes so you can create your own ensemble.
Ink features :
- Our pigment inks have been developed in an ongoing partnership with Japanese colour specialists Turner Colour Works. The inks are designed to minimise clogging in nibs while also being water and bleed resistant.
- In a convenient 35ml bottle, suitable for several years of daily use.
- Fade and smudge resistant, even in the rain. For words that stand the test of time.
- Dry ink on nibs can be removed using our cleaning solution.
Use and care :
|Product name||Pigment ink - Sakura wood cap|
|Dimensions||H48 x Ø58mm|
Japanese cherry (cap)
|Manufacturer||Yamamura Bottle Manufacturing (bottle)
Turner Colour Works Ltd. (ink)
|Country of manufacture||Japan|